Workbooks is an online CRM and Business application that help you streamline your whole business, increasing productivity and performance through efficiency gains.
It increases sales, tracks key business information, improves service quality, and helps reduce your operational costs.
It was specially designed for small and mid-size enterprises and provided service in the form of Software-as-a-Service, removing the traditional requirements of having the hardware to maintain and software to install and support.
They work in sectors like Finance, Professional Services, Insurance, Not-for-profit organizations, I.T., Telecommunications, Construction, Transport & Logistics, and Manufacturing.
The company realizes the customer’s need to improve their small and large businesses and keep their customers’ needs in mind, and they have included many new features to their application.
The software is cloud-based, and therefore, the customers find it easy to streamline their work in the fields their companies intend to work.
Their web-based applications provide a much more cost-effective way to deliver effective I.T. to your business for small and medium-sized organizations.
Applications are accessible online; therefore, the complexity of the underlying I.T. is no longer your problem.
At Workbooks.com, the customers don’t need to worry about upgrading hardware about which operating system suits the software’s working or which VPN will work.
They take care of the I.T. complexity, so you don’t have to. It would help if you had a computer with a web browser and could access your business applications from anywhere.
They provide service at a much more cost-effective price than traditional software. Including the fact our infrastructure is shared across multiple customers, so there isn’t the cost of unused I.T.
The company doesn’t need to test run their software on various systems. Thus, the software is cost-effective and cheaply available.
The software has a very high-security system. Thus, even if your information is completely net-based, the information is protected under a very high-security system in single system software.
Features of Workbooks Web-Based CRM
- Management – record all detail about your clients and categorize them based on roles and interests. You may also see all interactions from a single screen, including activities, emails, opportunities, cases, orders, and invoices.
- Arranging Activities: Record activities and meetings against any record type in Workbooks and customize them to meet your business needs. Sharing through Outlook, Google, and Lotus is also an option.
- Notes and Attachments: Store Notes and Attachments against any record in Workbooks. Notes can be written using a rich HTML editor so you can highlight and format information. You can also restrict access to Notes so only authorized people have access. You can set the privacy settings of these notes according to your taste.
- Global Search: Type a search term into the search bar on the desktop, and Workbooks will search your entire database in milliseconds. The Global Search provides a quick and easy way to find any information in Workbooks.
- Marketing Campaigns: Campaigns are a powerful feature in Workbooks, which allows you to group prospects for targeted marketing activities.
- Forecasting Sales: Use the Forecasting tool to create accurate sales forecasts for your financial periods. Workbooks allow you to customize the forecasting tool to include or exclude opportunities based on the opportunity stage and create ‘best case’ and ‘commit’ sales forecasts.
Therefore, the software helps people engage in small businesses and people from the financial and technological sectors.
Its vital features make your work easier and provide you with more insight into your field of action.
Download: Workbooks CRM