Alternative For TeamViewer – TeamViewer is a screen sharing, online meeting, and web conferencing tool that enable you to share your desktop screen, conduct online meeting, or transfer files remotely between multiple computers.
Many apps on the web allow you to control different systems remotely, but TeamViewer is set up to be extremely accessible and powerful. The following software is best for remote access and online meetings.
Whether managing an IT department or just trying to solve your friend’s computer remotely’s minor problems, it is an application worth installing on your system.
- Access a remote desktop
- Cross-Platform Access – TeamViewer works on any platform. This enables users to access devices that use different operating systems like Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux.
- Connect to another computer with TeamViewer ID
- TeamViewer’s Remote Access and file-sharing options
- TeamViewer’s VPN mode allows two computers to connect as though they share the same LAN network. Users allow accessing servers and other closed networks over its inbuilt VPN software. Different is a big advantage to companies that support remote work.
- Mobile Device Access – TeamViewer has dedicated mobile apps for both Android and iOS. Users can access the same as pc using these mobile applications.
- Remote Printing – You can share your printer without a hardware network.
- Limited usage on the free version
- Unstable connection and cannot share the large files
- it lags from Time To Time.
- Privacy – TeamViewer has monitoring software of some kind installed within its program to detect
- TeamViewer does not work through the proxy servers
- All you need is a good broadband connection, and both parties need to install software
Since TeamViewer is not free software for commercial purposes, some alternative software can get the job done. Here are the 7 Best Alternative Apps For TeamViewer.
Best Alternative Apps For TeamViewer
Ammyy Admin – TeamViewer Alternative App
AMMYY Admin is a powerful remote desktop sharing tool that allows you to share a desktop screen or control a server over the Internet. No matter where you are, you can safely and quickly access your office PC via the Internet anytime within a few seconds.
You can manage network computers and servers remotely without complicated NAT settings adjustments or Firewall problems. Assist your colleagues with this software and ensure all the transmitted data is reliably secured.
- No Installation required
- Works behind NAT and transparent for firewalls
- Highest level of data transfer security
- Built-in voice chat and file manager
- Control of unattended computers
Mikogo – Alternative Apps for TeamViewer
Mikogo is a perfect alternative for TeamViewer to conduct online meetings, product exhibitions, Webinars, and online training within their web browsers without downloading plugins or using Flash.
The software allows up to 25 people to share screen content and offers a wide range of interactive tools and unique features. For example, the Award-winning HTML viewer provided by Mikogo allows participants to join from within a web browser on any computer or mobile device – no downloads, 100% Browser based.
- Web and Video Conferencing
- Presentation Streaming and Screen Sharing
- Real-time chat
- Record & Playback Ability
- On-Demand Webcasting
- File and Screen Sharing
- Easy to conduct Board, internal and Legislative meetings
- Meeting Preparation Tools
- Attendee Management
- Session Recording
- Surveys & Feedback
- Annotations / Drawing Tools
- Mobile Screen Sharing
- Desktop / Browser Sharing
ThinVNC – TeamViewer Alternatives
ThinVNC is a pure HTML5 & ajax based remote desktop solution that works on any HTML5 Compliant browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE, or Edge. Access your desktop and files remotely (even from mobile devices) and work as if you were just in from that computer.
- Web remote access to Windows desktops
- HTML5 based gateway
- VNC Server
- Clientless remote desktop solution
- High Performance
- Remote Control
- Online Screen Sharing
- Compatible With Chromebook
- Web VNC Client
- No Microsoft CALs required
- Remote Access SDK Tool
- Works on any HTML5 browser
AnyDesk – Best TeamViewer Alternatives
AnyDesk is the world’s fastest and simple remote desktop application, a better option than Teamviewer. Providing secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals. The software works across all your devices and operating systems.
- Multi-platform Support
- Online Collaboration
- Built-in file transfer
- No administrative privileges or installation are needed.
- Customizable user interface
- The IT professional and the user whose computer they access can get a recording of each session.
- No cloud, no problem. If you need full control of your data, setting up your own Enterprise Network is easy. Unencrypted data will never leave your DMZ.
- Performance and Security
Splashtop – Alternative for TeamViewer
The easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac and Windows from your tablets, smartphones, and another computer. Access your computer’s apps, files, videos, and music. Also, view and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files.
Browse the web using Chrome, IE, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Playgraphics-accelerated Mac games. Enjoy your entire video and music library and more!
- Easy Setup
- Seamless one-click connectivity to the remote machine
- Support touchpad gestures such as Two-finger scroll, pinch to zoom, etc.
- It offers good quality even on moderately fast connections.
- Supports file transfer from a remote device.
- Functionality can be extended by installing and-onn (paid)
Nomachine – TeamViewer Alternatives
A fast, secure, and simple way to access your desktop screen remotely from anywhere. NoMachine is a free, cross-platform, serverless remote desktop tool that lets you set up a remote desktop server on your computer using the NX video protocol. The client can connect to the server from anywhere in the world.
- Work with any content.
- Use any device – Your folders, drives, and devices, travel across machines in a snap. Print a file located on the remote computer to a local printer.
- Record what you do – Make a video of what you do on the fly. Capture that pesky bug or create recordings of your workflow to playback later.
- Easy Collaboration – Your desktop is where you work. Open your desktop for others to join in.
- Work from anywhere
- From any device to any computer
- Access via the Browser
- Encryption & Security
- Remote Collaboration
- Cloud agnostic
LogMeIn Pro – Best Alternative Apps for TeamViewer
LogMeIn Pro is a leading, reliable remote access tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses. It enables you to share your data and collaborate from all your devices. In addition, it makes the process simple for you to stay on top of your activities and collaborators’ progress and performances.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access to Your Work
- Simplify access to your work and store, share, and collaborate across your devices.
- Easy access to your most commonly visited websites, cloud, and desktop applications.
- Fast, easy remote access to your PC or Mac from your Browser, desktop, or device.
- Drag and drop files from your work and home computers seamlessly without file-size restrictions.
- Quickly print your documents from a remote computer to your nearest local printer.
- Easily remote into your work computer from home or on the go without slowdown or delay.
- Multi-Monitor display
- Screen Sharing
- Share your screen with anyone to openly collaborate or provide remote support.
- 1TB File Storage – Easily store your files, access them from anywhere, and quickly share them with anyone.
- Password Management
- Unlimited Users
- It is built with the highest security and performance standards, including 256-bit AES encryption, dual passwords, and end authentication.
FAQ about TeamViewer
What is cheaper than TeamViewer?
UltraViewer has many useful features, including sharing files, a chat window, and support for multiple computers. Audio chat is also included, much like TeamViewer, but exclusively for paying customers. Compare UltraViewer to TeamViewer, and you'll see that even with the paid subscriptions, it's still a bargain.
Does Google have something like TeamViewer?
As a collection of Google apps, Google Workspace provides a variety of means for team members. For example, TeamViewer is a program for managing online meetings, remote computer help, and remote access.
What is better than TeamViewer for free?
Following are some of the best alternative software to TeamViewer:
ManageEngine Remote Access Plus
Dameware Remote Everywhere
ISL Light Remote Desktop