XMail Server Lite is an open source e-mail server and Ajax Webmail for windows and Linux platform.
XMail Server Lite is an open source e-mail server and Ajax Webmail for windows and Linux platform. It’s a free / community edition of the commercial XMail Server Pro product, which provide free email server with a clean and easy-to-use Ajax webmail.
it include webmail and web administration panel with AJAX interface, supports TLS/SSL secure connections, SMTP authentication, ESMTP, unlimited number of domains, account and domain aliasing, anti-spam features (Bayesian filter, DomainKeys, black lists), mailing lists, logging, remote administration, filters, custom mail processing. Easy installation and configuration wizards for Windows and Linux, multi-user access to a POP3 mailbox.
the Admin panel of XMail Server offer a simple, comfortable and secure way to manage this server for domain postmaster or mail hosting site administrator.It is a standard web application created using .NET or PHP.(XMail Server available in both version)
Here is Some Useful features of XMail Server Lite
- POP3 account synchronizer (fetcher)
- Custom POP3/SMTP authentication
- Antispam tools: DomainKeys and Bayesian filter
- SMTP ETRN command support
- Custom mail processing
- Flexible message filters
- SMTP/ESMTP server
- AJAX webmail
- Multiple domains
- Virtual domains and aliases
- Anti-virus integration
- Account and Domain aliasing
- Simultaneous multi-user access to a POP3 mailbox
- SSL/TLS support for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4
- Multiplatform Email server and webmail
Download : XMail Server Lite