Claros inTouch is an open source Ajax communication suite with key features such as webmail, address book, post-it notes, calendar (in progress), webdisk (in progress), built-in instant messenger and RSS reader.
Claros inTouch is an open source Ajax communication suite with key features such as webmail, address book, post-it notes, calendar (in progress), webdisk (in progress), built-in instant messenger and RSS reader. The communication suite written with usability and enterprise readiness in mind. it main aim to fulfill the need for a stable, full featured Ajax messaging application.
Claros inTouch is a the first open source webmail application which features built in spam protection and instant messaging capabilities together with web 2.0 technologies. It is built with Java and utilizes JSP/Servlets with the well known J2EE technologies & also uses MySQL database for database solution.
features of Claros inTouch
- Ajax Webmail : Claros inTouch provide fast and clean Ajaxed user interface to enhance your e-mail experience without page refreshes.
- instant Messenger : Chat with your friends from any network while you are composing an e-mail.
- Platform Independent : It is platform independent and can run on any Operating System & Architecture.
- Multi-protocol : It supports both Pop3 and IMAP protocols and also Supports mbox and Maildir formats.
- Contacts : A full featured address book is also included in this Suite.
- RSS Reader : Read news from your favorite RSS feed from the same interface.
- Multi-Language : It supports many languages out of the box.
- Java based : Claros inTouch is a java based software and utilizes JSP/Servlets with the well known J2EE technologies.
- Bayesian Spam Protection : Built-in Bayesian spam protection. It can identify junk mail on the fly. No setup needed!
- MIME Compatible : Fully MIME compatible whilst both sending and receiving e-mail.
- Post-it Notes : Don’t memorize things. Simply place a post-it note. It will stay where you left it.
- Free Software : Claros inTouch is a free and open source software.
Download : http://www.claros.org/web/download.do