Chandler is an open source personal information manager also known as a “Note-to-Self Organizer” specially designed for personal and small-group task management and calendaring.
Chandler is an open source personal information manager also known as a "Note-to-Self Organizer" specially designed for personal and small-group task management and calendaring. it’s a free software written in a mixture of Python and C-based extensions and released under the Apache License.
The software come with a cross-platform Chandler desktop application (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux), the Chandler Hub Sharing Service, Chandler Server, Chandler Quick Entry for iPhone, Chandler Quick Entry for Android, Chandler Preview manages Notes, Messages and Events.
it mainly focus on to enrich our PIM workflows with contacts and relationship management and take on the challenge of integrating documents, resources and large catalogs of data into the core information management workflows. user can manage them with Tickler Alarms and NOW-LATER-DONE Triage Status, track your Notes, Todos and Events from the Calendar.
Currently, Chandler supports the following protocols and data formats: Chandler Server Morse Code, WebDAV, CalDAV, Atom, GData, POP and IMAP, .ics files and also allow Sharing, Back up and Web Access with Chandler Hub.
Features of Chandler
- open source Cross platform personal information manager
- Easy to import/export calendars and tasks
- Subscribe to webcal (.Mac) and ICAL (Google) calendars
- Sync with CalDAV (Apple iCal 3.x, Lightning) calendars
- Secure your data with a Master Password
- Manage, preview and add to your Calendar, without having to go to the Calendar
- Color code and overlay multiple calendars
- Organize information into Multiple Contexts By project, by people, by importance, by status, on your calls list, on your calendar, on your task list, on your spouse’s task list…
- Access your data from the web thru Chandler Hub
- Sync Chandler across multiple computers and also allow Sync your Apple, Google and Mozilla Calendars
- Sharing and Collaboration