Stride alternatives for Mac. Stride unifies your cloud accounts to give you real-time visibility on all of your files and folders.
Stride unifies your cloud accounts to give you real-time visibility on all of your files and folders. You can track documents and get notified when they are updated. It’s also easy to create collections of content that sync across multiple clouds so you can finally say goodbye to file management. Examples of collections include teammates, projects, and file types.
- Track – Get smart, personalized notifications when documents change in any of your clouds
- Search – Fast, cross-cloud search makes it easy to find what you need.
- Post to Slack – Share files with your team via email, text or by posting to Slack.
- Organize – Upgrade your file organization with collections that automatically update.
- Unify – Connect your clouds and you can search, organize, and share from one spot
- Follow important files – Follow the files you care about and get notified when they change.
- People Search – See who you’re working with and all the content they’ve ever shared with you.
- Zen Reading Mode – Stride automatically makes documents more enjoyable to read on your phone.
- Slack files to your team – Seamlessly post any file to a person, group or channel in Slack.
- Take Quick actions – Open, edit and share files from your phone, without the usual frustration.
- Create Collections of content – Focus on what matters by saving searches so you can easily jump to the content that matters to you.
Stride alternatives for Mac
- Dropbox – Worlds leading online storage and file sync service that keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again. You get 2GB free. Apps available for all major platforms.
- Google Drive – Google Drive is a cloud storage and file synchronization service which enables user secure cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- ownCloud – Owncloud give you universal access to your files via the web from your computer or your mobile devices. it’s an self-hosted enterprise class open source file sharing solution for online collaboration and storage.
- Microsoft OneDrive – Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) delivers a satisfactory online file storage and sharing solution in a free and easy to use service. It has a design that is both attractive and functional. easy to Access and share your files from anywhere by keeping them in OneDrive.
- SpiderOak – SpiderOak is an online backup and file hosting service that allows users to access, synchronize and share data using a cloud-based server. it combine online backup, secure file sync and easy sharing in a cloud based service.
- Box – Box.com’s online file storage makes it easy to securely share content as a link or a shared folder with anyone – inside or outside your company. Create an online workspace, where you can share project files, add comments, assign tasks, start discussions or create new content.
- Mega – Mega is a free cloud based file storage and hosting service with convenient and powerful always-on privacy.
- SugarSync – SugarSync lets you synchronize, backup and remotely access all your files and folders across your PC or Mac.
- Copy.com – Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It offers 15 Gb of free storage, for life. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile
- Tonido – Tonido is remote access and home server software for network-attached storage. Once installed on a computer, Tonido software makes that computer’s files available remotely via the internet through the web browser or through native mobile apps. This is useful to get access to user’s files, music and videos from anywhere as well as providing the capability to share files and folders with family and colleagues.
- 4Shared – 4Shared is a online file sharing and storage facility where Internet users store their text, audio, video, photo, and other files and share them, if they wish, with other people. It is easy, handy, and free! 15GB storage…
- Syncthing – Syncthing is an open-source file synchronization client/server application, written in Go, implementing its own, equally free Block Exchange Protocol.
- CloudApp – CloudApp is an application that enables its users to share images, links, music, videos, and files. It enables its users to choose a file, drag it to the menu bar, and share it with other users. It enables its users to take screenshots and share documents, code snippets, audio, video, zip archives, bookmarks, and snippets from images being processed in Photoshop. Its CloudApp Motion + HD feature …
- Seafile – Open source cloud storage with file encryption and group sharing, and emphasis on reliability and high performance. Files are stored on a central server and can be synchronized with personal computers and mobile devices via the Seafile client. Seafile’s functionality is similar to other popular services such as Dropbox and Google Drive, with the primary difference being that Seafile is free and open-source, enabling users to host their own Seafile servers without artificially imposed limits on storage space or client connections.
- SparkleShare – SparkleShare is an Open Source collaboration and sharing tool that is designed to keep things simple and to stay out of your way. It allows you to instantly sync with Git repositories and is available for Linux distributions, Mac, and Windows.
- Syncany – Syncany is an open-source cloud storage and filesharing application with a focus on security and abstraction of storage. Securely synchronize your files to any kind of storage.
- TeamDrive – Sync & share your files easily & securely with 256 bit AES end-to-end encryption, using the award-winning TeamDrive utilizing cloud storage or your own server.
- Bitcasa – Bitcasa provides APIs and white-label storage applications for device manufacturers, network operators, and software developers worldwide.
- Syncplicity – Syncplicity is a file sharing and synchronization service developed by Syncplicity Inc. The service lets users store and sync files online between computers. It supports Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
- Adrive – Adrive is a online cloud storage and backup solutions for personal, business and enterprise-level data. it main aim to provide users with a convenient and reliable way to better manage their data from virtually anywhere, at any time.