Invoicera is an online billing as well as invoicing solution for easy, secure and safe billing experience. Invoicera is specially designed for simple online invoicing convenience.
Invoicera is an online billing as well as invoicing solution for easy, secure and safe billing experience. Invoicera is specially designed for simple online invoicing convenience. It was launched in the year 2008 with a sole objective to deliver its user the quality which they desire while sending invoices and adding to their experience, Invoicera has successfully managed itself to set up as a value-oriented invoicing service provider.
Features of Invoicera
- It supports multi languages and also multiple currencies. It helps you in creating and sending invoices to the clients not just in their respective language, but currency as well. It supports as many as 11 languages for all the worldwide clients.
- You can customize the templates as well as the features according to your requirements. You can edit or remove the templates which are of no use to you.
- Invoicera can also be accessed with a Google Apps account. Your domain name of Google Apps can be used to login to Invoicera as well through a system of single sign-on.
- Invoicera also helps in sending multiple contacts and invoices to more than one client, customer at a time.
- Invoices can be attached in the PDF format. It also helps in attaching other documents to be sent out to your clients.
- It also helps in adding the custom fields in order to show the supplementary or the required details including VAT no., website address, and company reg. no. and others.
- It also offers expense as well as time tracking solutions.
- Allows a multiple payment gateway system through PayPal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, and other online payment gateways.
- You can schedule you invoice through Invoicera.
- Daily and periodic tasks can be scheduled and kept a record of. It helps in managing your work along with the meeting, events and other things.
- Invoicera gives you an opportunity to generate and view all the detailed reports for invoices, payments, clients and other and also to export them for any kind of future reference.
- You can get paid for all the overdue invoices with the help of Invoicera. It has the option of charging for late fees from all the clients with default payments.
- Invoicera helps to set your own exchange rate for all the clients individually.
- You can keep a data back-up for your personal use with the help of Invoicera.
Pros and Cons of Invoicera
- Is a very responsive and dedicated site
- Has a number of applications which can help you in your business transactions.
- Offers 11 language options for a wider service.
- Registration to the site is absolutely free.
- Paid memberships are also available to avail all the applications and better services from the site.
- It eliminates the problems of paper invoices
- Has an automatic online invoice sending option.
- User friendly
Simple and an easy web based solution, Invoicera is very useful for small and medium size business. It has great online billing as well as time keeping track. With a host of features and benefits, Invoicera has become one of the most successful invoicing service and management.
Download : Invoicera