Mikogo is an easy to use free desktop sharing tool specially designed for web conferencing, online meetings and remote support sessions.
Mikogo is an easy to use free desktop sharing tool specially designed for web conferencing, online meetings and remote support sessions. it allow you to secularly share your screen content or any presentation in real time over the Internet in true color quality with up to 10 participants simultaneously, by using 256 bit AES encryption.
It’s an ideal cross-platform tool for online group collaboration where you can provide online technical support for your customers, Conduct product demonstrations for business customers, take online meeting with employees, discuss and edit a current team project, conduct web conferences and Webinars.
Features of Mikogo
- Simple screen sharing : allow you to share your screen content up to 10 participants in real-time
- Remote Keyboard and Mouse control : cross-platform remote control allows you to remotely support PC or Mac computers
- Switch Presenter : allow a participant to become presenter and share their screen
- Participant Pointer : participants can click in their viewer window to display their colored mouse cursor on the current presenter’s screen, aiding discussion and demonstrations.
- Pause Transmission : simply pause screen transmission and place the session on hold
- Copy/Paste/Email Session info : quickly send you participants the required session info
- Support for Voice conferencing service : If you require a conference calling service, you can use the provided Mikogo numbers. Participants call an appropriate number (based on location) and enter the current session ID. All participants will then be connected in a conference call.
- 256 bit AES encryption : All transmitted information during a session is encrypted via 256-Bit AES end-to-end encryption.
- Cross-platform functionality.
Download : Mikogo Version3.0