Task Coach is a simple, easy to use, user friendly task and todo list manager to manage all your upcoming task, ongoing projects and important events. it is specially designed to deal with composite tasks.
Task Coach is a simple, easy to use, user friendly task and todo list manager to manage all your upcoming task, ongoing projects and important events. it is specially designed to deal with composite tasks. In addition, it offers effort tracking, categories, and notes. Task Coach is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and iPhone and iPod Touch.
It has highly customizable user interface which allow you to view and sort your list of tasks by a wide range of available column headers. filter your task list by category and mark them a custom colors, fonts or icons. you can also easily attach files or documents to tasks, notes or categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL’s onto a task, note or category.
other features included :
- Easy to create edit, and delete tasks and subtasks.
- Every Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer.
- Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
- Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
- Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as ScheduleWorld.
Download : Task Coach