CalDigit’s Thunderbolt 3 mini Docks are fully certified Thunderbolt 3 devices with 40Gb/s throughput. Unlike cheap USB-C adapters, the mini Docks have been designed with just the right amount of ports to be under the 15W of bus-power allocated to a laptop’s Thunderbolt 3 port.
Easily add multiple external ports to your laptop with the CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock. it provide the easiest and most affordable way of bringing back your laptop’s ports.
With Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock, users can re-connect with their legacy devices in the most convenient way possible. The HDMI Mini Dock includes dual HDMI 2.0 outputs, a full speed USB 3.1 5Gb/s port, a USB 2.0 port and a Gigabit Ethernet port.
Features : –
- Dual 4K Displays – Connect dual 4K 60Hz monitors to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop in either mirrored or extended modes.
- One Cable for All Ports – A single tethered cable from the mini Dock to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop is all it takes to light-up two displays, connect to the internet and add USB devices.
- No More Dongles.
- The Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock is portable, compact, bus powered, Aluminum Dock with built in Thunderbolt 3 cable. Take the mini Dock on the road to conveniently connect all your devices.
- CalDigit mini Docks are fully certified Thunderbolt 3 devices that offer 40Gb/s to take full advantage of your Thunderbolt 3 laptop.
- USB Connectivity – Connect various bus-powered USB devices such as external drives, keyboards & more at full 5Gb/s speeds. A secondary USB 2.0 port is useful for peripherals like mice and keyboards.
- Wired Network – Unlock full network performance on the go through a wired connection. Perfect for hotels and offices with spotty Wi-Fi connections
- Fully Compatible with MacBook Pro and Windows laptops.