SheepIt is a JQuery plugin that allow you to dynamically clone the form element to develop advanced forms that require the same type of data load multiple times. it useful for person who have multiple addresses or multiple phone numbers.
SheepIt is a JQuery plugin that allow you to dynamically clone the form element to develop advanced forms that require the same type of data load multiple times. it useful for person who have multiple addresses or multiple phone numbers. like you have simple form as follow :
Where user can load there data (Name, Surname and Telephone), but when user have multiple phone number, sheepIt can transform the phone input field into a multiform input field dynamically so as to able the user load more than one phone per person. In addition, for ease of use, sheepIt added advanced controls that allow the user to modify the form dynamically adding or removing clones.
Features of SheepIt
- Configuration options – Limit the number of forms, Form controls customizable, number of initial forms, delete confirmation etc..
- Provide advanced controls – Add multiple forms at the same time, remove the last one and remove all are some of the advanced controls that sheepIt provides.
- Easy to use and user friendly – SheepIt use the same template that the designer can see in your editor, easy to upgrade the design.
- Data injection – With the help of inject method () API, sheepIt lets you load an array of data to the entire form, to an embedded clone form or to a specific clone. The method will perform all operations necessary to load the information provided, taking into account the existing clones and configurations.
- Callback Functions – It used to run custom codes before or after you add a clone to the form. So, for example, to set validation to forms cloned.
- Nested Forms – A person has multiple addresses and an address may have multiple phones. Nested forms can handle such complex situations.
- Pre-generated forms – SheepIt can identify pre-generated clones at the html code and integrate them so as to handle them like the rest. This is very useful to interact with form frameworks as used in Symfony for PHP.
Download : http://www.mdelrosso.com/sheepit/