6 useful Dropbox Text Editors for iPhone and iPad. All apps reviewed are universal and designed to be used both on the iPad and your smaller iOS device.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily on web. it is become the universal cloud storage solution for many application. here is a 6 useful Dropbox Text Editors for iPhone and iPad. All apps reviewed are universal and designed to be used both on the iPad and your smaller iOS device.
PlainText – Dropbox Text editing
PlainText is a simple text editor for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with an uncomplicated, paper-like user interface that let you create and organize your documents in folders and sync everything with your Dropbox account. – PlainText
Features of Plaintext
- All your Documents organized in folders
- Paper like user interface to keep the focus on your text.
- Sync all your files and folders with your Dropbox account means your documents are always up to date.
Elements For Dropbox
Elements is a beautiful designed, versatile text editor and Dropbox powered writing environment for iOS devices. With Elements, User can view, edit and share plain text and Markdown documents on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and easily accessible from any devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC, Because all your data safely stored in a folder on your personal Dropbox account. – Download
Features of Elements For Dropbox
- Create, view and edit text files on your iOS devices
- Create, view, edit and preview Markdown files.
- MultiMarkdown support
- Cloud based storage of your data. (To your Dropbox account)
- Both automatic and manual syncing
- Easy to Print your Elements Files
- Offline support
- Multi touch gestures for quick navigation between files and folders.
- Full text search
- Support for Word, line, and character count
- A Scratchpad to flesh out ideas or store random bits of information
- Email files as an attachment
- Provide support for TextExpander touch
- support for Launch Center Pro
Nebulous Notes is a powerful yet simple Plain text editor for note-takers, writers, and coders that also store all your text files to Dropbox account for backup. – Download
Features of Nebulous Notes
- Open and edit all plain-text files (.txt, .md, .c, etc.) with Nebulous Notes
- Preview files in HTML, MarkDown, Rich Text-RTF
- Supports saving and opening in all file encodings
- VoiceOver hints
- Print all your documents and text files using AirPrint
- TextExpander support
- Save in Evernote
- Easy to Open files from ANY Dropbox folder
- Customizable themes
- Macro system also has basic text-substitutions for convenient HTML tags
- easy to Search Dropbox or Search for text with a document
- Full-screen support
- multi-line tabbing and un-tabbing
- One-click access to Scratch Pad and MarkDown preview
Droptext is a text editor for iPhone and iPod Touch that let you open, edit, and save plain text files and syncs all your text files with your Dropbox account. From Droptext you can quickly edit any text file from any folder in any of your Dropbox accounts. – Download
Notesy for Dropbox
Notesy is a note taking apps for iOS devices. With Notesy, user can easily sync all you notes seamlessly over-the-air, to and from your Dropbox as plain text files. Download
Features of Notesy for Dropbox
- Full offline support – Notesy will sync it all up for you later.
- No in-app advertising or purchases, and no monthly fees.
- Easily collaborate on notes with people you share your Dropbox with.
- Use it with Notational Velocity, Automator, AppleScript, Keyboard Maestro and more.
Nocs for Dropbox
Yet another simple text editor for iPhone with Dropbox integration that let you work with your documents on any iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. – Download
Features of Nocs
- Dual Access – On Device & In the Cloud
- flexible sharing
- access any Dropbox folder
- Local file system
- work securely and offline
- Easy to move/copy files from/to Dropbox
- auto backup to iCloud (5 GB free)
- Clean “table of contents”-style listing, yet detail info is only a tap away
- Markdown files shown formatted & styled
- Support for various type documents and Files such as iWork: Numbers, Pages, Keynote, Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, RTF, pictures: PNG, JPEG, movies: MOV, etc..
- Unicode: international characters ready
- Capable file manager
- nested folders: as structured as you want
- Inbox support: open files from other apps
- iTunes file sharing via USB or Wi-Fi
- Smart handling of file name extensions