MochaUI is a free and open source Mootools UI library released under MIT style License.
Features of MochaUI
- Create Horizontally and vertically fluid layout module with columns and panels.
- Optional toolbars
- Collapsible, Expandable and Resizable Columns and panels
- Panels can be tabbed
- Panel content can be loaded with innerHTML, XHR, or an iFrame.
- Toolboxes can be inserted in the toolbars.
- windows and their drop shadows are created with the canvas tag element.
- Windows can be focused, dragged, resized, collapsed/expanded, maximized/restored, minimized/restored and closed.
- Windows are resizable in 8 directions.
- Adjustable rounded corner radius and shadow blur.
- It have Tabs and Toolbars
- Dynamically create new windows on demand and load their content with innerHTML, XHR, or an iFrame.
- With single JSON data request, create multiple new windows
- Easy to create modal and notification dialog windows.
- Dynamically update window content.
- Cross browser user interface library
- Validates as XHTML 1.0 Strict if you use no target attributes in your anchors and validates as XHTML 1.0 Transitional if you do.
Download : mocha_v.0.9.5.zip