PostBooks ERP is an open source full-featured, fully-integrated accounting, ERP, and CRM system for small to medium sized businesses built with the PostgreSQL database.
PostBooks ERP is an open source full-featured, fully-integrated accounting, ERP, and CRM system for small to medium sized businesses built with the PostgreSQL database, and the open source Qt framework for C++, it provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for a range of businesses and industries.
It’s a multiplatform, open source, fully internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures, and multilingual translation packs maintained by our global community)ERP Solution. PostBooks is licensed under CPAL, the OSI-certified Common Public Attribution License.
PostBooks ERP offer the following modules:
- Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
- Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
Download: PostBooks ERP solutions