B-2 BLITZ Small Pocket Knife is a world smallest Tactical Pocket Knife specially designed to be a chubby style knife featuring a tanto blade.
B-2 BLITZ Small Pocket Knife is a world smallest Tactical Pocket Knife specially designed to be a chubby style knife featuring a tanto blade. It’s wider than a normal proportion of a standard knife. This allows the BLITZ pocket knife to be more durable and stronger in situations that require the use of force. It also gives a stronger grip to the user’s hold. At only 3.7 inches, the BLITZ is small enough to conceal in any coin pocket.
The B-2 Blitz is made of 440 Carbon Black Stainless Steel with a hardness of 58-60 HRC., and is small enough (only 3.7″) to conceal in any coin pocket. It incorporates both a serrated and a non-serrated precision cut blade, letting it endure the toughest daily tasks like a heavy duty full pocket knife.
Features of B-2 BLITZ Small Pocket Knife
- Ultralight Weight at less than 1oz
- Blade Materials (Blade and Body) 440C heat treated black stainless steel – Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Serrated Teeth: 7 total (two large and six small) Serrated Teeth Style
- Fully jet black anodized construction with full matte polishing
- Tanto Blade
- Tiny, lightweight Small Pocket Knife
- Serrated and Straight Edge
- Heavy Duty Screws