SynApp2 is an MVC framework and web application development platform that allow you to create database driven web applications.
SynApp2 is an MVC framework and web application development platform that allow you to create database driven web applications. User can immediately start developing database driven Web applications by processing your MySQL or Oracle schema definition and producing the Web pages used to manage your data.
SynApp2 platform provide everything, that you need to create custom tailored web applications with search, browse, read, edit, add, and delete capabilities. Plus, you’ll have automatic data validation, tabular PDF reports and data export – all on your first turn. It also provides a remarkable alternative to spreadsheets and standalone database applications for collecting and manipulating data. Tabular reports round out your applications and put needed information at your clients’ fingertips.
Features of SynApp2
- User authentication and authorization
- application navigation
- Data Validation
- Single database web enabled applications for your intranet or the World Wide Web
- An effective alternative to spreadsheets for collection, organization and maintenance of data
- Rapidly prototype, test and refine your data models
- periodic processing and PDF reports
- Supported by relational databases engines, such as MySQL, Oracle etc…
- Highly Customizable user interface
- Open source Project
- Anyone can use SynApp2 who works with data, from simple lists to sophisticated corporate data repositories
- Database/schema driven
- Simple, file copy deployment
- Tabular reports with statistics
Download : SynApp2 1.8.0 (Beta 2)