eGroupWare is a multi-user, web-based groupware suite for team collaboration. it is specially designed to manage contacts, appointments, projects and to-do lists
eGroupWare is a multi-user, web-based groupware suite for team collaboration. it is specially designed to manage contacts, appointments, projects and to-do lists.
It contains many modules, including Calendar (personal calendar and group scheduling, notifications and alarms), E-Mail (IMAP and POP3) or FeLaMiMail (IMAP only), InfoLog (to-do’s, notes, and phone calls linked to contacts ), Contacts (an address book to store and share contact information), SiteMgr or JiNN (content management), wiki, project management, tracker, timesheet and knowledge base.
It comes with a native web-interface which allow you to access your data from any platform. Moreover you also have the choice to access the eGroupware server with your favorite groupware client like Kontact, Evolution, Outlook and also with your mobile or PDA via SyncML.
Features of eGroupWare
- Contact-manager using an SQL database or LDAP
- Multilanguage supported
- Platform independent – The server runs on Linux, Mac, Windows and many more other operating systems.
- Integrated IMAP webmail client (FelaMiMail)
- Infolog, an application for tasks and notes
- Element based project manager highly integrated with all other apps
- File manager
- SiteMgr: web based authoring system with fine granulated access control lists
- Time-tracker application integrated with project manager
Visit : eGroupware