Zmanda cloud backup (ZCB) is a Windows-based cloud backup and disaster recovery solution specially designed for small to medium businesses, With Zmanda, user can completely backup their Windows servers and databases to Amazon’s highly dependable cloud based storage.
Zmanda cloud backup (ZCB) is a Windows-based cloud backup and disaster recovery solution specially designed for small to medium businesses. With Zmanda, user can completely backup their Windows servers, desktops files and live applications such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server to Amazon’s highly dependable cloud based storage.
Once the ZCB installed on computer, you just need to set the schedule for backup by using its simple scheduler and then ZCB automatically start to take backup all your files, applications, databases, networked devices and Windows system state, including Active Directory, to Amazon’s highly dependable cloud based storage – Amazon S3.
It has simple, easy to use graphical user interface (GUI) where user can easily automate their backup and recovery process, also schedule the extraction of backup data from live applications and the upload of backup archives to the storage cloud independently. all backups are stored in a native Windows format, giving users the option to access and reuse their files even without ZCB.
Zmanda Cloud Backup is a most secure, easy to use, dependable and affordable backup and disaster recovery solution available on the market.
Features of Zmanda Cloud Backup
- Live backup of SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, MySQL & Oracle
- Easy to Backup local or network-mapped drives
- Flexible backup retention. No 30-day limit
- 1 – click data restore , even to a different machine
- Recover Windows System State (including Active Directory), first step towards bare metal & disaster recovery
- Dependable Amazon storage service backed by 99.9% SLA guarantee
- HIPAA security compliant
- Backup images can be stored in Amazon’s US, Europe or Asia data centers
- Encrypt all data using upto 4096-bit keys
- Stringent access control
- Protect against network outage – local secure backup cache ensures that your data is protected
- Secularly transfer your data using SSL.
- Data stored in SAS 70 Type II Certified Data Center
- Flexible backup & upload schedules
- Reduce upload time and storage cost with compression
- Meet regulatory compliance with built-in reports
- Bandwidth throttling per backup set
- Easy to install – Set up takes less than 15 minutes
- Simple point-and-click user interface
- Provide Automate backup or perform ad-hoc backup on demand
- Backup open/locked files
- Active notifications via email or Windows event log
- Open ZIP data format for easy data reuse
- Low pay-as-you-go storage price — $0.15/GB/Month for data transferred and storage used
- Low software cost – Monthly $4.95 licensing fee & one-time $4.95 setup fee
Homepage : http://www.zmanda.com/cloud-backup.html