sNews is an small lightweight, standards compliant, open source content management system written in PHP and uses MySQL database backend.
sNews is an small lightweight, standards compliant, open source content management system written in PHP and uses MySQL database backend. it has extremely lightweight, simple and customizable web user interface, which consists of only one core engine file, one independent template file and its accompanying CSS style sheet file, plus an .htaccess file that makes all URLs search engine friendly.
It’s perfect single file content management system for developers with beginner-to-advanced PHP skills and a good working knowledge of how to work with, set up and manage MySQL databases. With sNews, User can create a Corporate CMS or a personal blog website where they can publish dynamic pages and have a blog at the same time. it provides a front page option and categories (sections) to assign your content to.
Features of sNews
- Search Engine and User Friendly URLs
- Password protected live administration
- Template independency
- Static Front page option
- Support for Categories (add, edit, delete, publish, unpublish)
- Articles (add, edit, delete, position, publish / unpublish, future posting)
- Comments (enable / disable, freeze / unfreeze, edit, delete, bad words filter)
- Easy to integrate external files
- External language file support
- Support for Images (attach, upload, view, delete)
- Support for Archive, sitemaps and etc…
Download : sNews – Single file CMS