mojoPortal is an free, open source, cross platform content management system and web application framework written in C# that runs under ASP.NET on Windows or Mono on Linux.
mojoPortal is an free, open source, cross platform content management system and web application framework written in C# that runs under ASP.NET on Windows or Mono on Linux. With mojoPortal, user can create accessible standards compliant web pages and content right in the browser.
It offers sophisticated support for all major databases, including, MS SQL Server, SqlAzure, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird Sql, and SQLite databases and provide many useful features such as, Blogs, Forums, Event Calendar, Google Maps, Contact Form, Polls, Surveys, ecommerce, Secure File Sharing, Newsletter & many more.
Easy to use and easy to learn user interface allow you to create accessible standards compliant web pages and content right in the browser. you can host multiple sites on 1 installation and database with host names or folders delineating the sites and optional related sites mode to share users and roles across sites.
Features of mojoPortal :
- working with various databases in .NET (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- implementing the different provider APIs for 2.0 .NET including
- Cross platform CMS
- XHTML or HTML 5 Compliant Content Management with support for work flow and approval/publishing process
- Custom Skinning with support for user selectable skins and individual skins per page.
- Support for TinyMCE, FCKeditor , CKeditor or XStandard HTML WYSIWYG.
- Support for Flickr Gallery with Silver light slide show
- Twitter integration to show the tweets of a user or a twitter search
- Chat using Live Messenger Web Client
- RSS feed aggregator
- File manager
- Shared Files module
- Customizable User Profile System
- Bread Crumbs
- Flexible Menu system
- Multilanguage supported
- Configure use of SSL for the whole Site or per Page
- URL Re-writing for mapping friendly URLs to site pages and blog posts
- Site Search integrated across features with Role based filtering
- Authenticate against the database, LDAP, Active Directory, Windows NTLM, OpenID, or Windows Live ID
- Content workflow, versioning and content template system
- Built in Search engine optimization
- 301 Redirect Manager
- Website : http://www.mojoportal.com/
- Demo : http://www.mojoportal.com/demos.aspx
- Download : http://www.mojoportal.com/download.aspx