Kentico is an open source content management system(CMS) that allow you to build dynamic .NET web sites, on-line stores, intranets and Web 2.0 community sites.
Kentico is an open content management system(CMS) that allow you to build dynamic .NET web sites, on-line stores, intranets and Web 2.0 community sites. it provide a flexible, content-oriented framework based on ASP.NET platform that allows you to cut the development time from hours to minutes and powerful content editing interface – Kentico CMS Desk allows users to edit content, preview it before publishing, organize site structure and manage extending modules.
It supports for WYSIWYG editing, Advanced content management system with workflow, versioning and permissions, Multilingual, full-text search, UNICODE and RTL support, SEO, on-line forms, image galleries, forums, groups, blogs, polls, media libraries and is shipped with 200+ configurable Web parts.
Features of Kentico CMS
- CMS with workflow, versioning and permissions
- fast, browser-based development with minimum coding
- Ready-to-use web parts, modules and website templates
- high flexibility and full control over (X)HTML code, graphic design, site structure and navigation
- open and extensible architecture
- Easy to use Ajax interface
- Multilingual, UNICODE and RTL support
- Supports Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET versions 2.0 and 3.5
- supports for WYSIWYG editing
- Content Scheduling and Archiving
- Built-in image editor and image resizing
- No Limits in Design and Layout
- Fully Scriptable API
- Custom User Database Integration
- Developed in C# and uses 100% managed code
- supports both Forms and Windows authentication
- UI Personalization