dotCMS is a fully featured open source enterprise class J2EE/Java based web content management system (wCMS) for building/managing websites, content and content driven web applications.
dotCMS is a fully featured open source enterprise class J2EE/Java based web content management system (wCMS) for building/managing websites, content and content driven web applications. it’s specially designed for bridges the gap between PHP CMS and J2EE document management solutions.
It has rich structured content repository where all content is tagged and author has option to create relationships between content. it offer a easy extensibility via plugins and support for virtual hosting, WebDAV file access, Ruby and Python Scripting, PHP, Groovy, content widgets, macros, customer management tools, user tracking, click path reporting, eMarketing list management, eNewsletter/email campaign managers, WYSIWYG editing, structured content, clustering and events management.
dotCMS is a standards based web CMS written in the J2EE/Java programming language and uses multiple databases backend such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle to store data.
features of dotCMS
- An enterprise grade web content management system
- Open source, Java/J2EE based wCMS and Web CRM software
- Separation of both content and design
- WebDAV interface for drag and drop ease
- dotCMS is a standards based web CMS. it use a number of standards based open source projects such as Hibernate, CMIS, Spring, Apache, Struts, Open API
- Simple, Straightforward and Powerful wCMS – No need to learn XML or XSLT to create HTML templates, no transformations. Straightforward CSS, HTML and scripting goodness gets you productive quickly.
- Custom content fields for design your own content controls
- Personalize content based on rules engine
- Human readable web addresses
- Built in Editing/preview/published views
- Create email campaigns, landing pages and integrate with ecommerce
- Multi-node Clustering and Scalability
- support both authentication and optional user provisioning via LDAP and Active Directory connectors.
- Support for Ajax photo gallery, blogs, RSS feeds, streaming video and MP3 player
- Easy to manage 100s of sites with site specific permissions
- Integrated WYSIWYG Editor and form builder
- Deliver web content anywhere – Import content from nearly any source, it makes your content mobile, social, consumable, and reusable.
- Easy Velocity templating
- Fully access to source Code
- Support from both Community and commercial vendor
- High cost Java developers not required to build out pages or templates
- Modular Plug in Architecture
- CMIS 1.0 Compliance
- Supports JSON and Web Services
- Multilingual content editing interface and content import functionality
Download : dotcms_19.zip