Docebo is an open source Powerful, flexible, easy to use e-Learning platform ( learning management system) used in corporate and higher education markets.
Docebo is an open source Powerful, flexible, easy to use e-Learning platform ( learning management system) used in corporate and higher education markets. it mainly focus on provide high quality integrated services for Corporate development projects based on Docebo LMS.
The e-learning platform support Scorm 1.2 and manage more than 50 functions Including: Blended, Self-Directed, Collaborative and even Social Learning through Chat, Wiki, Forums. The LCMS use a Tree approach for web pages creation. All has been translated in 9 languages. Free help desk is provided by a forum, a FAQ area and through free online courses.
Features of Docebo
- Scorm 1.2 and 2004 support
- Forum, wiki, chat, videoconference (DimDim and Teleskill)
- PHP5 Support
- WAI accessibility specification
- Pages organized in a tree approach
- Completely customizable report and business intelligence system
- Pages and functions allowed only to certain groups
- allow to send SMS
- Custom catalogation fields
- Users can be organized in a tree
- Optimization for search engine trough the mod_rewrite function
- Language customization and import/export via web interface
Download: Docebo LCMS