Ionize is an Open Source content management system based on CodeIgniter PHP framework. it is specially build for web designers by web designers with one word in mind: Flexibility.
Ionize is an Open Source content management system based on CodeIgniter PHP framework. it is specially build for web designers by web designers with one word in mind: Flexibility. it has powerful and user friendly web interface where user can create full-featured web applications as well as simple websites.
Features of Ionize
- Easy Templating : Each page or article have their own dedicated template, so user can customize each and every page or article and give them new look.
- Localized content : it’s an multilingual CMS so you can create as much languages as you need for your website. Every content can be translated : posts, static elements in templates, media data, etc.
- Extended fields : easily add your own data to pages, articles and media
- Flexibility in content displaying : Content and presentation are clearly separated from each other. So an article can become a pictures gallery or a blog post entry, depending on the article template.
- Content editing : easy to copy/paste content from any word processor
- Easy to make schedule post : Each page and article have their own publish date and can be set offline at a given date.
- Search engine friendly URL’s
- highly extensible via modules system
- Users and groups : Group access only is possible on each page. For the admin panel, several groups (editors, admin, super-admin) will limit user’s possibilities.
- Automated thumbnails
Download : Ionize CMS