Droid Manager is a All in one file backup, task and App manager for Android that allow you to manage all your task, files, and apps in your Android Smartphones.
All you need to do just run the app, select your android phone and instantly connect them by hitting Connect button. Once you connect your Android phone to your Desktop. it will automatically detected by the application.
The Apps have simple user friendly interface, where user can manage all there files and apps, Also easily Backup all Android files and Apps on your desktop With Droid Manager.
Features of Droid Manager
- Multiple Device Support
- Auto detection of connected/disconnected device
- APK file icon and extended information
- Device command shell window
- Navigate through phone files.
- No need to mount SD card to access files from computer
- Copy files from device to desktop and Desktop to device.
- Search for files on the device.
- Change permissions.
- Snap Screenshot.
- Install user & system apps (to install system apps your phone mus be rooted)
- Fix APK files title saved locally, view permissions and required SDK version.
- Get build.prop file from device, change it and save back to device.
- Create zip files, sign and push to device external storage.
- Execute Fastboot commands, mostly used commands are built-in (e.g flash partition, erase partition)
- Supports transferring files from / to device via WI-FI by using the Android App provided.
- Extract custom Rom and edit build.prop, replace system / user apps, edit / add init.d scripts, add / remove kernel.
- Easy to Backup and Restore /data/.
- Wipe Cache / Dalvik-Cache / Data.
- Change Boot Animation.
- Change default Ring Tones.
- Export and sign output zip file.
- Support for unpacking and repacking boot.img.
- Creating / Restoring Backup for user / system apps data.
- Plugins can register as a component to open files
- .Net Framework 4
- Fastboot & ADB drivers installed.
- Android 2.1+
- Device USB Debugging turned on (Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging).
- Forward ports 8000 & 8001 in the router for Wi-Fi Transfer.
Download : Droid Manager